Friday, April 30, 2010

Document Keeper File 1: The First Day

Today is our first day in collage, never thought that it would be like this to actually pass the exam and be a student. Well after so many failed attempt, I guess that I already deliver myself to a state that can forget about what I should do when things like this happened.

"How's your feeling today? afraid I presume."

A deep voice as I heard it and a hand suddenly strike me from behind.Catching my self from getting involved to the front I simply assumed that it was a greeting from a newly acquired friend.
As I turn all of my self thought expectation crash to the floor. It is not the one that I expect to meet soon after I ever taste any "good luck" after so many years. Didn't want to believe in owns eye perception escaping from the fact that "the good luck" has wither away once again. It was him "The helper" as me the newly recruit called him.

"Your not here" was the very first word that come out of my mouth. 

Trying to push the image of his presence away is what I tried to do until a few words come out from him, again crashing me and my peaceful morning at the very first day in collage to shatter and spread all over the place.

"Ooooooooho, but I am here kid and don't try to push me over cause you simply can't."

"But it's to early, I don't even have the chance to enjoy my first day" said I.

Trying to denied anything that he will said cause I knew it will ruined the rest of my day.

To be continued..............
next the mystery revealed.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment